National Level Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar Nomination Form
The Vandhebharat Secretariat is delighted to announce the opening of applications for the Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar award. This prestigious award aims to recognize outstanding initiatives in various sectors and encourage their continued development.
Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar Award?
The National Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar Award is a prestigious accolade that honors outstanding achievements across different sectors, acknowledging success, recognizing contributions, appreciating efforts, and celebrating the growth of those who have made significant contributions. The award is named after Bheeshma, a character from the Indian epic Mahabharata, renowned for his unparalleled wisdom, knowledge, and honesty.
Objective Of Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar Award?
These awards aim to recognize, highlight, and appreciate distinguished work done by individuals or organizations at the district level, in any field that makes an exceptional contribution or provides outstanding service.
Who Can Apply?
Individuals and organizations who have made exceptional contributions, provided outstanding services, and achieved national-level recognition in fields such as Innovation and Technology, Lifestyle, NGOs, Healthcare, Food, Business, Entrepreneurship, Medicine, Education, Music, Arts, Digital Media, Media, Film, TV Artists, and Film/TV Technicians, are eligible to apply for one or multiple categories.
The selection process for the award will involve a panel of distinguished jury members from various fields, who will conduct a comprehensive and detailed evaluation of nominations before making a final decision on the recipients of the award.
Terms and Conditions :
- Process is Online Only.
- Free of cost nomination form and process.
- Entries received by Post or Courier will not be accepted.
- Any nominees can fill multiple nomination forms for one or more categories.
- The applicant/nominee can be contacted over mobile for validation of supplied data.
- Any false information submitted in the nomination form will lead to immediate and permanent disqualification – of the nominee.
- The nomination form along with other relevant documents will be accepted in English and Telugu only.
- The management has the exclusive rights to reclassify the nomination forms and award categories.
- The management reserves the right to extend, reschedule, or modify the venue, date, time, and the chief guests/distinguished guests of the Bheeshma Vishista Puraskar Award, in the event of any uncontrollable reasons and exigencies, which are beyond the control of the Foundation.
- Upon final selection, the nominees will be required to pay a donation.
- After Completion of Payment Process, Event Details will be Sent to The Selected Candidates.
- The donation is non refundable, in any circumstances.
- There may be more than one awardee in a particular nomination category.
- The award title, certificate, logos, images, trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the intellectual property of the VandheBharat Trust.
- The awardee will be given a right to use such intellectual properties, however, any misuse thereof may hold the awardee liable for damages and/or other penal action.
- The decision of the management in relation to the interpretation of any of these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding on the nominees.
- The management reserves the right to, at its discretion, withdraw or amend or add to the Terms and Conditions of these awards at any time. Any dispute and/or relating to these awards will be subject to the Judiciary in Telangana, (India)
- By participating in these awards, all the nominees agree to abide by and be bound by all the terms and conditions. All the nominees are advised to understand all the terms and conditions and also review the same which are subject to modification from time to time.